Friday, January 20, 2012

A newly opened Resto Bar along Roces Avenue

                Ah!  I missed my blogsite.  Well this is my first blog for 2012.  Last holiday season I’ve been through lots of events and gatherings with my batchmates.  As one of the Bachelors of our batch I have lots of time to look for a venue for our gatherings.  One of my batchmates recommends “Les Tadeos”.  It’s a newly open Resto Bar along Roces Avenue.  They just opened last December 15, 2011.  We’ve tried to dine here several times with my batchmates and I can tell that it’s worth the price.  The ambiance was very relaxing.  I’ve tasted their different dishes and one of my favorite is the Dory fish with sauce (I forgot the Menu name).  They also have cheap price beverages.  A beer for only 28 pesos and a pitcher of cocktail for 180 pesos.  With a very relaxing background music that will soothes your mind.  I recommend this restaurant for people with small budget but want to relax and unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment